ALBANIAN AMERICANS FOR TRUMP
A LEGALLY REGISTERED GROUP OF DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT INC.
US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS 2020
OPEN LETTER TO THE ALBANIAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY
Dear Albanian compatriots in Michigan and throughout America,
On behalf of the “Albanian Americans for Trump”, a legally registered group of the Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., we would like to direct you our sincere call to vote for the re-election of President Donald J. Trump. This is the most crucial time in decades, when the United States of America has another chance to stay on its secure path, as the most powerful capitalist country of the world, or otherwise, to shift towards the radical left with its socialist politics of the economy and the society development. We Albanian Americans, as a solid and integrated ethnicity in America, can make a difference.
This call to you to vote for Trump, has to do mostly with those principles which identifie us best as Albanians, such principles we find embraced by the person Donald Trump and the Republican Party.
1. Communism or the Marxist ideology has been practiced at its worst forms as the best example of inhumanity, by killing, torturing and persecuting hundreds of thousands of innocent people in eastern Europe, especially in Albania. Over the past century, communist totalitarian regimes around the world have killed more than 100 million people and subjected countless more to exploitation, violence, and untold devastation. 30 years ago, while the communist regime in Albania was collapsing, it left behind a dark history of crimes against its own people, such crimes have been engraved in our memories.
It was President Trump, the first world leader that, in 2017 to announce November 7, the National Day of the Victims of Communism. On such announcement, President Trump said: “Today, we remember those who have died and all who continue to suffer under communism…Today, we renew our commitment to helping secure for all people a future of peace and prosperity founded on the core tenets of democracy—liberty, justice, and a deep respect for the value of every human life. Communism is the past. Freedom is the future”.
2. Mother Theresa, our most beloved saint, the perfect personification of the kind, hardworking, generous and devoted Albanian woman will forever fill us with honor and pride. It was President Trump who wrote tributes and deeply paid respect towards our Mother Theresa, before and after he was elected president. President Trump has said: “Mother Theresa had an amazing life of charity and holiness. She gave food to the hungry, shelter to the homeless, education to the needy. Mother Theresa represents the best of each of us. I am truly happy to see people across the world, join together and celebrate Mother Theresa’s uniquely humbled, generous and pious life. There was nobody like her”.
3. Abortion is the number one cause of human death, taking over 42 million innocent lives worldwide every year. Mother Theresa has said: “Today, the greatest destroyer of peace is abortion, because it is a war against a child”.
President Trump is a Pro-Life president. He is the first President of the United States of America to attend a March for Life rally. In 2018, during the United Nations General Assembly, President Trump said: “Like many nations here today, we in America believe that every child – born and unborn – is a sacred gift from God”.
President Trump recently signed an executive order to provide life-saving medical care for infants who survive abortion. The order reads: “Every infant born alive, no matter the circumstances of his or her birth, has the same dignity and the same rights as every other individual and is entitled to the same protections under federal law.”
Trump has said: “Unborn children have never had a stronger defender in the White House.”
On the other side, candidate Joe Biden has declared: “I am pro-choice in every respect”. He has also voted for legal abortion on the very final stages of pregnancy, taking away the right to life for millions of children to be born.
4. Family is the foundation of our society. We Albanians recognize that and take
pride of our families: our family trees, our parents, grand-parents and all ancestors, generation after generation. The Trump family possesses all the attributes of a good family, a honored and strongly bonded husband and wife with well-educated hard-working children. We see President Trump as a defender and supporter of family. President Trump has said: “The happiest people I know are those people who have great families and real values. I’ve seen it. I know it. People who have a loving spouse and have children they really love are happy people.”
On the contrary, candidate Biden represents the far-left liberal values. Only one fact sells it all: in 2016, Biden while serving as vice president, he married two men. On that day he wrote: “Proud to marry Brian and Joe at my house. Couldn’t be happier, two longtime White House staffers, two great guys.”
5. Religion is one of the strongest values for us Albanians and we take pride of the peace between all faiths among us. President Trump has been continuously encouraging and supporting the freedom of religion. At the same time, he has been defending the people of all faiths from religious persecution. Trump’s most recent statement on religion was:
“In this country, civil society, especially religious institutions, are the essential foundation of the American freedom. A nation is strong because of the people of all faiths. That’s why as president, one of my top priorities, is to defend religious liberty, and to cherish the role of faith and faith-based organizations in our national life. As a President I will defend the right of religious believers of every race, religion, color or creed… Religion plays a very large factor in happiness. People who have God in their lives receive a tremendous amount of joy and satisfaction from their faith.”
6. Children are our most precious creatures, the inspiration and the motivation of our lives. They have never had a better supporter and protector in the White House. President Trump has recently undertaken a war unseen before against child abuse and human trafficking. Trump’s Homeland Security Investigations have arrested over 1600 criminals associated with child trafficking. Law, order and the safety of our lives and our children has been one of his priorities. Public schools throughout the country have downgraded their standards. Their administrations have removed God from educational institutions, trying to induce liberal values and indoctrinate our children. President Trump’s policies are to restore religion and the right to pray in our schools. Furthermore, Trump’s plan is to allocate funds toward private schools, encouraging and advancing school choice for our children.
On the other side Biden has been promoting most demonic values, encouraging parents to allow prepubescent minor children to transgender. Biden has recently stated: ”If your 8 year old child says they want to be transgender to make life easier… they have a right to transition and there is no reason for you [parents] to deny it”. Parents, please reconsider again before you vote for Biden. Put your children first.
7. Kosovo is our unfinished project until we Albanians have national unification of Albania, Kosovo, Çameria and all our territories. Trump and his administration, on the recent years have been putting their full attention to the peace in Balkan. Under the President Trump’s supervision, Kosovo and Serbia recently achieved a great peace agreement of their economic development.
President Trump has started and will accomplish his project for a permanent peace and mutual recognition between Kosovo and Serbia.
Candidate Biden has apologized to Serbia for NATO bombing raids which liberated Kosovo and it was him who repaired and rehabilitated relations with Serbia. Only a few weeks before Presidential elections, candidate Biden proposed an uncertain written proposal on Kosovo-Serbia relations, but in eight years, Biden serving as a vice-President, did nothing but left Kosovo unattended and completely forgotten.
Dear our fellow brothers and sisters of Albanian blood, we all left our countries and chose America for a safer and better life. This is our permanent country for the generations to come. Please don’t hesitate but vote! Before you vote remember who you are and where you come from. Vote for conservative values and those principles which identify you as an Albanian heir. Vote for the family of the image of the Holy Family. Vote for your own children’s future. Vote for Trump! Preserve the great America.
Prepared by Valentino Lumaj
Michigan, October 25, 2020